Steps to Prevent Water Damages
You can never protect your home from flooding 100%. However, most house floods occur due to the same reasons found on our common cause’s page. The best preventative steps you may take are:
- Replace your washing machine and ice box supply lines with high quality hoses. These hoses are often metal and never plastic.
- Be sure you have proper drainage in flower beds and be sure the ground level is below the foundation line of your home.
- Insulate all pipes and manifolds found in your attic.
- Turn off water to the home before leaving town for more than a day or two. If anything this will buy some piece of mind.
- Place insulation covers on exterior water hose connections.
Water Damage Services
For house flood or water damage restoration in Tyler, Athens, Lindale, Whitehouse, Jacksonville, Kilgore, Bullard, Noonday, Arp, Chapel Hill, Chandler, Winona, Hideaway Lake, Big Sandy, Troup, Frankston or Brownsboro call Andrews Carpet Cleaning at 903 566-3081