Post Carpet Cleaning Tips
- You can walk across your recently leaned carpet so long as you wear white socks. Use white socks to avoid any color transference. Just be careful not to slip when reentering onto hardwood or tile as the bottom of your feet will be damp.
- Leave your AC or heat on 24 hours after your carpets are cleaned. Also leave on any ceiling fans.
- If your furniture has been blocked, do not remove for 24 hours.
- If a spot were to reappear, this is due to wicking. Call your carpet cleaner if this happens.
- Do not set any clothes or other dyed materials on carpet for 24 hours.